Sunday, April 10, 2011

- Hurt people hurt -

I know how weird this title sounds. ITs a very simple sentence ,yet its worth a ponder. n it teaches me lotS!

I found my self in a "hard to adjust" situation, I don't really care actually what people surround me do n say, as far as I do all my tasks n be good. But thing doesn't always go on ur way, and yeah thats what happened. I pray when I do my part, then people will stop complaining and start to strive doing our best, as I wish they would see how hard I m trying to always be +.

Now i know the reason why........ I dont have a time to follow to be "bitter". I made a decision clearly. HURT people always Hurt, so BreaK THe ChaiN,
n make a difference....

GO against the flow,

and you'll see how Restored People, HEAL! : ) .



sooo.. yeah as you have received the Love that is UNCOnditional,
Accept u just the way you are,
It is the Love worth giving.

EVeryone has a BIG chance to be FORGIVEN.






- teach us and Forgive us, as we forgive them who trespass against us -
withy

No comments:

Post a Comment