Thursday, November 18, 2010

I will bow to You

I will bow to You
to NO other God
but You alone..


I will lay down my idols
Thrones I have made
All that has taken my heart <3.>

I woke up this morning, with another grumpy attitude. Its 6 am, i have to get up and start to do exercise.
n yeah what I saw this morning is much more precious than just snuggle down in my super-warm-comfy blanket.
ITs a worth view to see...

I saw some people, holding some utensils n start to cultivate the land. While me, is again wake up with no "精神“. shame on me, huh? : (. I walk for a while, realizing its d time for me to reflect on things going in life, my attitude toward life. : ),I did the "check-up"

I always love when I see people with their simpleness n with their trust-- that what ever they sow now, one day they'd reap them with a smiling Face. I saw at least 3 people, busy sowing, the other 1 is preparing the land to be planted, the other one is watering some plants. Its definitely a WORK. N i wonder what would they think now, counting the sow - and count the harvest they might have ....... or they must have some Big Expectation of what the harvest would bring them --Another meat on meals, a new winter clothes, or elses. Whatever they have in mind one thing I see is , they do the work WholeHeartedLy. They have not seen the result yet, what they do is... They DO what they Need To DO. The rest, I bet they pray, they hope, they, whisper,.... that the plants would bring them a great harvest. : ). This goes with our life too, do things wholeheartedly, as for God not for human : ). then God has His own part, He sends rain to cabbages, He knows TOO WELL how lettuce should grow well. All I have to do is, put a small seed of Faith, and a bowl of HOPE, that HE knows Everything.

I saw at least 4 horses........ aahh PRetty!
n I was reminded, of the verse " He lays me down on a green pastures, He feeds me in front of my enemies"
It really is.... He lays me down on a green pastures. What i have in front of me is a green pastures, do I still need to doubt Him??

I beg You today God,
I will lay down my idols,
thrones i have made,
ALL THAT has TAKEN my HEart..... - the worries, all doubt i Have, the fear of tomorrow-

I will lay it down,
for I know, You are TRUSTWORTHY.




with

No comments:

Post a Comment