Tuesday, November 9, 2010

once again.... I need Thee

when I cry for help,
O hear me Lord
Touch My Heart n
Still the raging storm in me.

I need thee every hour most gracious Lord
no tender voice like thine can peace afford
I need Thee O I need Thee

Every hour I need Thee O bless me now my Savior
I come to Thee


I need Thee every hour in joy or pain

Come quickly and abide or life is in vain
I need Thee yes I need Thee

Every hour I need Thee
O bless me now my Savior
I come to Thee

I have many tears and sorrow,
I have many questions about tomorrow
There' been times I didn't know right from wrong
But in every situation God gave blessed consolation
that my trials only curl to make me strong

I 've been a lot of places
I've seen so many faces
there been times i felt so all alone
in that lonely hour
in that precious lonely hour

Jesus let me know I was His OWN


So I thank God for the mountain
And I thank Him for the valleys
I Thank Him for the storms He brought me to
If I've never had a problem
Wouldn't know He could solve them
Wouldn't know the faith in His Word could do

Through it all..
through it all...
I've learned to trust in Jesus
I've learned to trust in God
Through it all...
I've learn to depend upon His Word


hang in there, tiw! God will see u through

withy.


No comments:

Post a Comment