Friday, November 26, 2010

lemme know once again , I am loved no matter what .

Back sound : i know You love me - Hillsong

Yes You searched me
You know my way,
You know my failures,
yet I know You Love me

Thanks for Your Holy Presence surrounding me,
please lemme know once again, I'll never be alone.

I know You shield my way, Your hand upon me.
I know You love me.

At the CROSS I bow my knee,
there's no greater love than This
what can separate me now.....

Thank you That ITS aLL Done.

When the earth fades, falls from my eyes,
I know You LOVE me.

2 comments:

  1. "When the earth fades, falls from my eyes, i know You Love me"--- bagus banget kata2nyaaaa.. >.<
    Btw, it's funny that there is a back sound of this post. Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. huahahhhaha iyaahhh :D. mstinya kta tambahin musik yaaa ehhhehhe.
    :D!

    ReplyDelete